Required documents

– For the transportation of your car or cargo from USA the following documents are required:
– Completed application form for transportation.
– Original title
– Bill of Sale, invoice or Sale and Purchase Agreement.
– Copy of the ID of the shipper, Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID if is company.
– Information about the consignee: names, address, telephone and tax ID. The consignee can be a private individual or a company.


You have questions?